Thursday, January 8, 2009

My firstt blogging :P


Hey glaaa omg i cant believe it!! I made a blog of myself..hahah hello blogger!! Ooo i forgot that i'm going to tell ya about the juniors in school today. D-A-M-N!!! Cuteeeeeee... why aren't there any hawt guys in form 5??? God! All the juniors i mean MOST of them are cute,hawt,atrractive...err..i hve no idea how to describe it anymoreee mcm baby wahh durang tuu so cutee.

&& mayn im sooo hyper when i saw my 'most favourite teacher' in schoolll todayyy..haha that time was english period. teacher was explaining, me looking outside and surprised as i saw himm. I think im the only one who shouted Teacher *tuuut*.(haha sorry bee paksa censor sl im scared if he'll read my blog. Hahah confirm wahh ea mmbca ahh) Back to the storyy..sadly he didnt come to my class...hampa ku ehh hahah jiwangsss...plural form tuu made by ree :P

Anywayss today I can say sunyi brabis dlm class...Asyraf &Qayyum was sooo quiet.(Maybe its because T.xxxxxx put them infront...So kesiann ehh) Both of them sasak coz today we have such a boring subjects..even me keep on yawning coz my sit is in antarctica SAJUKK bnarr..haha do i have to tell that? No..T.xxxxx said it is an unnecessary points hahah.

&&dismissal as usual i went to mamih to wait my parents to pick me up..soo lepak wv syaz and alim at mamih at the other table ada bella and pong waiting for them balikkk see how kind am I...hahah after durang balik me,my broter and syaz lepak arh tangga where we usually lepak soo we chichat and yknow sii syaz punya cerita makes me feel okay never touch me ever again(only certain people will understand what i meant)

I think i'll stop here coz im getting out of idea blogging soooo today I rate my daayyy as 3.5 starrr dayy:)Ciyaa

0 comments: