Friday, February 13, 2009

Updates In Februaryy :)




Annyonghasseo:)

Since Sakinah told me to update my blog for lotsa timess...friend im updating it now*wink. soo latest storyy.

1.Someone's jealous of Bee...eh adangtah cari pasal wv my beloved twin
2.Happy Birthday Mom...(36th birthday)
3.Happy Valentine's Dayyy(Love you my friends mwahzz)
4.Chosen for Bahas Competition..(fuhh~ nervous)
5.Bee where's the NOVEL?!!!

Maybe that's the only main topic for last yearrr soo next update im goin to tell yaa the
whole storry for sweet February...

Adios amigos :) (Sakinah i updated my blogg*cheers )

3 comments:

NabNip. said...

AHAHAHA! 1st of all, I LOVE YOUU! XD thanks fer bcking me up love. ;) 2ndly, is that YOU in david's necklace/handphone?? AHAHAHAHA XD

_ said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA !! OMG ! DAVID BECKHAM !!! XDDD' n isat ure face in the middle ?! hahahhahaha ! xDD

_ said...

eh ! get a cbox bah ! :P payah cane ane .. .